Limited Edition Aromatherapy Bracelet Set - Amazonite
What Can Wearing These Bracelets Do For Your Well-Being?
Lava Rock helps to dissipate anger and to provide guidance & understanding as it assists one in "bouncing back". A very grounding stone, it strengthens our connection to Mother Earth.
Amazonite, called the Stone of Courage & Truth and has many beneficial properties that can be used in complimentary forms of healing.
- Promises to soothe the spirit and calm the soul
- Aids harmony and balance
- Helps to move beyond fear of judgment or confrontation with others
- Empowers one to discover one’s own truths and integrity
- Provides the freedom to express one’s thoughts and feelings
- Helps to set strong and clear boundaries, both internally as self-discipline, and externally on what one is willing to experience
- soothes the chakras and aligns the physical body to the etheric
- Enhances loving communication on all levels
- Balances one’s masculine/feminine energies
- Awakens compassion for others by allowing one to perceive both sides of a problem and accepting differing points of view
The essential oil you choose to apply to the Lava Rock will determine what other therapeutic benefits you will receive. Just add a spritz or a drop of your favorite oil to the Lava Rock beads and inhale. Re-apply as often as you like. Essential oils are sold separately.
This particular bracelet set was created using 8 mm Amazonite beads combined with black Lava Rock beads and durable stretch cord to fit a wide range of wrist sizes. Please note that all bracelets are made to order and due to the uniqueness of each gem, the exact colors of the individual beads may appear slightly different than those in the photo.
Here at Road to Happy, I know that one size does not always fit all. If you need a smaller or larger size, please leave a detailed message for me with size request in the "special instructions" box at checkout and I will do my best to accommodate you.
All aromatherapy bracelets are handmade with love and intention in Niagara, Canada by Road to Happy.