Aromatherapy Bracelet - Faceted Amazonite
NOW 50% OFF!!
AVAILABLE IN 3 BEAD SIZES!
What Can Wearing This Bracelet Do For Your Well-Being?
Lava Rock helps to dissipate anger and to provide guidance & understanding as it assists one in "bouncing back". A very grounding stone, it strengthens our connection to Mother Earth.
Amazonite, called the Stone of Courage & Truth and has many beneficial properties that can be used in complimentary forms of healing.
- Promises to soothe the spirit and calm the soul
- Aids harmony and balance
- Helps to move beyond fear of judgment or confrontation with others
- Empowers one to discover one’s own truths and integrity
- Provides the freedom to express one’s thoughts and feelings
- Helps to set strong and clear boundaries, both internally as self-discipline, and externally on what one is willing to experience
- soothes the chakras and aligns the physical body to the etheric
- Enhances loving communication on all levels
- Balances one’s masculine/feminine energies
Awakens compassion for others by allowing one to perceive both sides of a problem and accepting differing points of view
The essential oil you choose to apply to the Lava Rock will determine what other therapeutic benefits you will receive. Just add a drop of your favorite oil to the Lava Rock beads and allow it a few minutes to soak in. Re-apply as often as you like. Essential oils are sold separately. Please note: excess essential oil may cause damage to the beads and the bead string - blot off any wet excess oil with a paper towel or cloth before wearing. Essential oils are extremely concentrated and only 1 drop is needed. Apply only to the lava beads.
Due to the uniqueness of each gem, the exact colors of the individual beads may appear slightly different than those in the photo. Spacer beads may also be slightly different than what is shown in photo. Note: This listing is for one bracelet of your size and style choice. *This item is a final sale.
All aromatherapy bracelets are handmade with love and intention in Niagara, Canada by Road to Happy.